• Last Logged In: 23 Mar 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • frostyknight
    RE: Hello I need some help and direction
    Could someone help me out here. I am having issues runing flashplayer on Linux Ubuntu 11.10. I can`t play online video content for some reason. I downloaded VLC and Flash player 10 and was looking on youtube and someone said to download mediaconnectivity file off the unbuntu software site but says fire fox dose not reconize it thus could not download. Also having issues with empathy messenger as I tried to log into IRC chanel to get help but would not read content but did connect.
    Link to this post 23 Mar 12

Could someone help me out here. I am having issues runing flashplayer on Linux Ubuntu 11.10. I can`t play online video content for some reason. I downloaded VLC and Flash player 10 and was looking on youtube and someone said to download mediaconnectivity file off the unbuntu software site but says fire fox dose not reconize it thus could not download. Also having issues with empathy messenger as I tried to log into IRC chanel to get help but would not read content but did connect.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board