• Last Logged In: 31 Mar 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Sonns79
    RE: Games You Play under wine ! ! !
    I got Farm Frenzy working using Crossover which in turn uses Wine.You can download it free from Myplaycity.com.The graphics on the completion scene were a little messed but the game worked perfectly.
    Link to this post 31 Mar 12

I got Farm Frenzy working using Crossover which in turn uses Wine.You can download it free from Myplaycity.com.The graphics on the completion scene were a little messed but the game worked perfectly.

• Sonns79
    Help for noobie please
    Hi I am new to Linux and I really miss the games I used to play on Windows.I have managed to get a couple of free downloadable games working using Wine or Crossover.I love the games from Myplaycity.com and I have managed to get a couple of simple card games working but I want I really want is some good advice at configuring my system to have the best chance of getting these games to work.I dont want to have Windows installed because I had so many problems before but are there specific parts of Windows I can install to help make things run/
    Link to this post 31 Mar 12

Hi I am new to Linux and I really miss the games I used to play on Windows.I have managed to get a couple of free downloadable games working using Wine or Crossover.I love the games from Myplaycity.com and I have managed to get a couple of simple card games working but I want I really want is some good advice at configuring my system to have the best chance of getting these games to work.I dont want to have Windows installed because I had so many problems before but are there specific parts of Windows I can install to help make things run/

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board