• Last Logged In: 04 Jun 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • jvolt
    RE: Project management
    My question is more about the Linux project. I mean, how is it's management? I know there are Linus and others, but... How to set deadlines, etc? Where can i get information about it?
    Link to this post 04 Jun 12

My question is more about the Linux project.
    I mean, how is it's management? I know there are Linus and others, but... How to set deadlines, etc?

Where can i get information about it?

• jvolt
    Project management
    Hello, I'm thinking about write an scentific paper about project management, especificaly about Linux. Who manage that and how.. How manage people away from each other? I`m a Linux user for many years, I really want write about that. My question is: Do you know where can i get information about that specific aspect? I'm studying "TI project management", it's why I need write a paper, will be very good if I could study about Linux.
    Link to this post 03 Jun 12

Hello,

I'm thinking about write an scentific paper about project management, especificaly about Linux.
    Who manage that and how.. How manage people away from each other?

I`m a Linux user for many years, I really want write about that.

My question is: Do you know where can i get information about that specific aspect?
    I'm studying "TI project management", it's why I need write a paper, will be very good if I could study about Linux.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board