• Last Logged In: 13 Jun 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Minchie
    RE: Upgrading Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E
    Thanks for the suggestion, Mark. But to be more specific, I can download the updated version of Limpus Linux, but I cannot find a way to install it; or I just don't know how to do it. It's not like Windows, which gives you prompts if you are clueless like me. In fact, I have no such difficulties with Microsoft. There is a lot of other pieces of software I have tried installing on the Limpus Linux platform as well without any success. Consequently, I am of the view that I should be able to download Ubuntu etc, but I will still need guidance on how to install. Minchie
    Link to this post 12 Jun 12

Thanks for the suggestion, Mark. But to be more specific, I can download the updated version of Limpus Linux, but I cannot find a way to install it; or I just don't know how to do it. It's not like Windows, which gives you prompts if you are clueless like me. In fact, I have no such difficulties with Microsoft.

There is a lot of other pieces of software I have tried installing on the Limpus Linux platform as well without any success. Consequently, I am of the view that I should be able to download Ubuntu etc, but I will still need guidance on how to install.

Minchie

• Minchie
    Upgrading Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E
    I have been the owner of an Acer Aspire One for a few years now. It's been running Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E BIOS version v0.3109. I have tried countless times to upgrade to the latest version, but have never been able to figure out how to run the download. Nor have I been able to find any terrestrial technician where I live who could help me. Consequently, my learning curve of Linux has stalled. How can I upgrade Limpus Linux v1.0.3.E? I've given up trying. Minchie
    Link to this post 12 Jun 12

I have been the owner of an Acer Aspire One for a few years now. It's been running Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E BIOS version v0.3109. I have tried countless times to upgrade to the latest version, but have never been able to figure out how to run the download. Nor have I been able to find any terrestrial technician where I live who could help me. Consequently, my learning curve of Linux has stalled.

How can I upgrade Limpus Linux v1.0.3.E? I've given up trying.

Minchie

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board