• Last Logged In: 05 Jul 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • txgirlagain
    RE: I'm another Noobie to Linux
    Hello! I'm a Noobie here, too. I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but I am unable to start a new topic. I'd love to hop over to the Noob section to ask some questions. Is there a time requirement for new members to be able to post or might this be yet another issue with the old pc? I haven't found any forum guidelines or faq to find that out. When I click the "New Topic" button, I get "405-Method Not Allowed." Anyway, Hi everyone! My name's Melissa and I'm considering a switch from WinXP to possibley Kubuntu. Looks exciting, but I definitely want to make sure I consider everything before I go and screw things up. ;)
    Link to this post 03 Jul 12

Hello!
    I'm a Noobie here, too. I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but I am unable to start a new topic. I'd love to hop over to the Noob section to ask some questions. Is there a time requirement for new members to be able to post or might this be yet another issue with the old pc? I haven't found any forum guidelines or faq to find that out. When I click the "New Topic" button, I get "405-Method Not Allowed."

Anyway, Hi everyone! My name's Melissa and I'm considering a switch from WinXP to possibley Kubuntu. Looks exciting, but I definitely want to make sure I consider everything before I go and screw things up. ;)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board