• Last Logged In: 07 Dec 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Napsteren
    RE: Questions to my exams project
    [quote="mfillpot"]I have taken the survey and will post it to my LUG for them also answer.[/quote] Thanks man! It helps me a lot!
    Link to this post 05 Dec 12

mfillpot said:

I have taken the survey and will post it to my LUG for them also answer.

Thanks man! It helps me a lot!

• Napsteren
    RE: Greetings from Napsteren
    I'm glad to be on, Izzy! Thanks! Thank you very much for your answer! It really helps me out a lot!
    Link to this post 05 Dec 12

I'm glad to be on, Izzy! Thanks!

Thank you very much for your answer! It really helps me out a lot!

• Napsteren
    Questions to my exams project
    Dear fellow members! As mentioned in the introduction of myself earlier, I am currently writing my last exams project about Open source and the Linux kernel, and I would hope that some of you great members in here could help me answer some questions I need answered with different opinions and perspectives. I've created a survey that I would like most of you to take just a little time to answer. It would help me A LOT! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/35JGY7S If you have any comments on the survey please comment! :) Best Regards, Kenneth aka Napsteren
    Link to this post 04 Dec 12

Dear fellow members!

As mentioned in the introduction of myself earlier, I am currently writing my last exams project about Open source and the Linux kernel, and I would hope that some of you great members in here could help me answer some questions I need answered with different opinions and perspectives.

I've created a survey that I would like most of you to take just a little time to answer. It would help me A LOT!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/35JGY7S

If you have any comments on the survey please comment! :)

Best Regards,

Kenneth aka Napsteren

• Napsteren
    Greetings from Napsteren
    Hello fellow members! My real name is Kenneth, I'm 18 years old, and currently studying computer science at Copenhagen University of Science. In my spare time I do lots of different things. Though my main interests lies in coding and hacking. I code in Assembly language and C, while studying software exploitation. Apart from that I'm an active "unprofessional"stockbroker, making some money from buying and selling stocks mainly in the sector of the material graphite and in nanotechnology. I also love to play guitar and drums, while being with my friends and having fun. The reason I joined this community and forum is actually because I am writing my final exams project about Open source and Linux, and I need some opinions on the whole idea of Open source and the Linux kernel from some different points of view to my project. This leads me on to a question I have ^^ In what section may I post my questions to be answered by the great people in here? :) I would love if someone could help me out a bit, because I am new in here, and trying to get my final project to be as good as possible! Thank you in advance. Regards, Kenneth aka Napsteren
    Link to this post 04 Dec 12

Hello fellow members!

My real name is Kenneth, I'm 18 years old, and currently studying computer science at Copenhagen University of Science.

In my spare time I do lots of different things. Though my main interests lies in coding and hacking. I code in Assembly language and C, while studying software exploitation. Apart from that I'm an active "unprofessional"stockbroker, making some money from buying and selling stocks mainly in the sector of the material graphite and in nanotechnology. I also love to play guitar and drums, while being with my friends and having fun.

The reason I joined this community and forum is actually because I am writing my final exams project about Open source and Linux, and I need some opinions on the whole idea of Open source and the Linux kernel from some different points of view to my project. This leads me on to a question I have ^^

In what section may I post my questions to be answered by the great people in here? :)

I would love if someone could help me out a bit, because I am new in here, and trying to get my final project to be as good as possible!

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kenneth aka Napsteren

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board