• Last Logged In: 26 Feb 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Minty009
    a bazillion pdfs...
    I have to merge like 2000 pdfs into one....any ideas on how? All the recources ive found require each file one at a time and PDFshuffler keeps freezing on me. If anyones got a solution it would be super duper appriciated =) Thanks guys =)
    Link to this post 26 Feb 13

I have to merge like 2000 pdfs into one....any ideas on how? All the recources ive found require each file one at a time and PDFshuffler keeps freezing on me.

If anyones got a solution it would be super duper appriciated =)

Thanks guys =)

• Minty009
    First time for everything
    Hi guys this is my first time on a forum and also first time using Linux =). I am running Mint 14 xfce and Im currently trying to figure out how to merge pdf files into one with ghostscript I have like 2k files i need to merge. Any thoughts or fingers to point me in the right direction??? Thanks for reading =)
    Link to this post 26 Feb 13

Hi guys this is my first time on a forum and also first time using Linux =).

I am running Mint 14 xfce and Im currently trying to figure out how to merge pdf files into one with ghostscript I have like 2k files i need to merge. Any thoughts or fingers to point me in the right direction???

Thanks for reading =)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board