• Last Logged In: 09 Jan

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • markspend
    RE: bash script to join files
    Hello Guys I was trying to back-up a the .vob files were all in different information with the same computer file name.I had to rename them sequentially then shift them to another directory. Is there a better way using the console?Any idea then please share!!
    Link to this post 04 Mar 13

Hello Guys I was trying to back-up a the .vob files were all in different information with the same computer file name.I had to rename them sequentially then shift them to another directory. Is there a better way using the console?Any idea then please share!!

• markspend
    RE: HP printers issue.
    Hello Guys i think that mostly printing device issues on the acting of printing,like that when you face problem that create command at your computer,the printing device fails to make your record. The best way to repair hp printers is to start with the easiest and most obvious problems and work your way up to more difficult ones.Thanks!!
    Link to this post 02 Mar 13

Hello Guys i think that mostly printing device issues on the acting of printing,like that when you face problem that create command at your computer,the printing device fails to make your record. The best way to repair hp printers is to start with the easiest and most obvious problems and work your way up to more difficult ones.Thanks!!

• markspend
    RE: Can I boot from USB 3.0 device
    Hello Guys When you boot from a USB system, what you're actually doing is operating your pc with the operating system that's set up on the USB system. Recheck the boot order in BIOS,Didn't find a "USB Device" boot order listing in BIOS,Switch to another USB port,Copy the files to the USB device again.Thanks!!
    Link to this post 28 Feb 13

Hello Guys When you boot from a USB system, what you're actually doing is operating your pc with the operating system that's set up on the USB system.
    Recheck the boot order in BIOS,Didn't find a "USB Device" boot order listing in BIOS,Switch to another USB port,Copy the files to the USB device again.Thanks!!

• markspend
    RE: how to setup usb modem on ubuntu
    Hey Guys i think that for setting up the USB modem you should download the USB modem's setup or driver into your system CD room generate. The disc's set up expert will load immediately.Select the install USB driver from the available record.Follow the driver set up wizard's on-screen rules. Doing so sets up the USB modem's driver onto your computer, setting up your elements for actual connection.Thanks!!
    Link to this post 27 Feb 13

Hey Guys i think that for setting up the USB modem you should download the USB modem's setup or driver into your system CD room generate. The disc's set up expert will load immediately.Select the install USB driver from the available record.Follow the driver set up wizard's on-screen rules. Doing so sets up the USB modem's driver onto your computer, setting up your elements for actual connection.Thanks!!

• markspend
    RE: Hi Guys!
    Hey Guys my name is Mark.I am a new user on this community.The basic purpose for me to join this community is that its topics are interested and a good collection to get huge information about linux security,networking and much more.Thanks a lot!!
    Link to this post 27 Feb 13

Hey Guys my name is Mark.I am a new user on this community.The basic purpose for me to join this community is that its topics are interested and a good collection to get huge information about linux security,networking and much more.Thanks a lot!!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board