• Last Logged In: 04 Apr 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • srgreddy
    RE: /home is 100% filled
    Thanks Moderatoor, My jobs are simple Fortran jobs. I submitted them to the PBS que system. They were distributed across nodes. I removed the files which are not relevant for the jobs. I suppose the jobs should run smoothly. But my jobs are still running even though their elapsed time is over. I don't know whether they are stalled or running. Do I have to submit them again? Thanks best wishes rajagopal
    Link to this post 04 Apr 13

Thanks Moderatoor,
    My jobs are simple Fortran jobs.
    I submitted them to the PBS que system. They were distributed across nodes.
    I removed the files which are not relevant for the jobs. I suppose the jobs should run smoothly. But my jobs are still running even though their elapsed time is over.
    I don't know whether they are stalled or running.
    Do I have to submit them again?

Thanks
    best wishes
    rajagopal

• srgreddy
    /home is 100% filled
    Hello, I am running 6 jobs in our Linux cluster. While running the jobs, /home directory completely filled. I feared my jobs will be killed due to lack of harddisk. Then I removed some of the files (which are not relevant for the jobs) to free the \home directory. Now I can see the jobs are not killed and they are running. But they supposed to terminate successfully after 6 hours. But they are still running even after 12 hours. Can anybody kindly tell me what is the status of the jobs (whether they are running or on hold). Thank you best wishes Rajagopal
    Link to this post 02 Apr 13

Hello,
    I am running 6 jobs in our Linux cluster. While running the jobs,
    /home directory completely filled. I feared my jobs will be killed due to lack of harddisk. Then I removed some of the files (which are not relevant for the jobs) to free the \home directory. Now I can see the jobs are not killed and they are running. But they supposed to terminate successfully after 6 hours. But they are still running even after 12 hours. Can anybody kindly tell me what is the status of the jobs (whether they are running or on hold).

Thank you
    best wishes
    Rajagopal

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board