• Last Logged In: 12 Nov 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • stevet
    Getting involved in linux
    I have been using linux for quite a few years now but have never really gotten involved beyond the basic home user level. I would like to get involved in linux now. how do i go about this? i have no programming skills or knowledge... yet. so how i get involved in this and be of help in making linux better? also where can i start in learning programming? i dont really need to get to crazy with the programming i mostly want to be able to read code and find bugs and the such. and also eventually get into building some programs eventually. any help and advice with this would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
    Link to this post 12 Nov 13

I have been using linux for quite a few years now but have never really gotten involved beyond the basic home user level. I would like to get involved in linux now. how do i go about this? i have no programming skills or knowledge... yet. so how i get involved in this and be of help in making linux better? also where can i start in learning programming? i dont really need to get to crazy with the programming i mostly want to be able to read code and find bugs and the such. and also eventually get into building some programs eventually.

any help and advice with this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board