• Last Logged In: 03 Dec 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • can_cworld
    RE: notebook freeze when in desktop mode
    i forced click power off. -My video AMD 6320 - RAM 2 GB how fix it? can you give me advice for my problem
    Link to this post 21 Nov 13

i forced click power off.

-My video AMD 6320

- RAM 2 GB

how fix it? can you give me advice for my problem

• can_cworld
    notebook freeze when in desktop mode
    My Notebook : >> Toshiba C640 >> Dual Core AMD HDD 500GB I have installed LinuX OS (e.g) Backtrack R5, Linux Mint 13, Open Suse and ubuntu. All of them is worked when I'm login mode. But, the trouble was come. When I'm in desktop mode, the OS is always freeze. Both of them. I can't do anything. #P.S : I'm dual boot with win""ws 7 home basic
    Link to this post 19 Nov 13

My Notebook : >> Toshiba C640
    >> Dual Core AMD HDD 500GB

I have installed LinuX OS (e.g) Backtrack R5, Linux Mint 13, Open Suse and ubuntu. All of them is worked when I'm login mode.

But, the trouble was come.

When I'm in desktop mode, the OS is always freeze. Both of them.
    I can't do anything.

#P.S : I'm dual boot with win""ws 7 home basic

• can_cworld
    can't install opensuse
    how i install opensuse 12.1 in my laptop thosiba c640d dualcore AMD when i login to instalation i chose license opensuse but when procesing cursor and keyboard hang. how i fix it? i have try install variant of linux
    Link to this post 11 Nov 13

how i install opensuse 12.1 in my laptop thosiba c640d dualcore AMD when i login to instalation i chose license opensuse but when procesing cursor and keyboard hang. how i fix it? i have try install variant of linux

• can_cworld
    hang install linux
    solution if the brothers how to install windows and linux dual os on laptop thosiba amd dualcore C640D but on install Linux can succeed but only in one month more than it always frezee akways? but already more than three quarters install fixed ngehang and has been tested with 10,11,12 ubuntu, linux mint, backtrack 5R3 please look for a solution. please and the last image on install backtrack grub entry it says below https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?pid=5895926603595266818&oid=108155004902942311464
    Link to this post 01 Oct 13

solution if the brothers how to install windows and linux dual os on laptop thosiba

amd dualcore C640D but on install

Linux can succeed but only in one month more than it always frezee

akways? but already more than three quarters install fixed ngehang and has been tested with

10,11,12 ubuntu, linux mint, backtrack 5R3 please look for a solution. please

and the last image on install backtrack grub entry it says

below

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?pid=5895926603595266818&oid=108155004902942311464

• can_cworld
    RE: frezee in backtarck 5r3
    i trying to install new usb device in case the device was damaged. but come image like above please help me thanks
    Link to this post 05 Jul 13

i trying to install new usb device in case the device was damaged. but come image like above

please help me

thanks

• can_cworld
    frezee in backtarck 5r3
    hi guys i have problem, i ever install backtrack 5r3 tree times in thosiba c640d AMD dualcore RAM 2GB and installed at four times that to get into the console login and I typing startx then comes a picture like this [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-dD59x5a6BlM/UdKKAg0SOwI/AAAAAAAAAA4/HgUYVL2wrYI/w640-h480-no/IMG0288A.jpg[/img] can look for a solution of this problem please
    Link to this post 04 Jul 13

hi guys

i have problem, i ever install backtrack 5r3 tree times in thosiba c640d AMD dualcore RAM

2GB and installed at four times that to get into the console login and I typing startx then

comes a picture like this

can look for a solution of this problem please

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board