• Last Logged In: 02 Jul 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • jonjonrhernandez2nine
    RE: mysql server
    mysql server is 5.1 hope some one can help me to import and export the database because the command is not working..exmple of the not working command is mysqldump --help.,,,tnx
    Link to this post 01 Jul 13

mysql server is 5.1
    hope some one can help me to import and export the database because the command is not working..exmple of the not working command is mysqldump --help.,,,tnx

• jonjonrhernandez2nine
    i using mysql server cli combining with visual studio vb.net 2008 how can i create the syntax of importing db with out opening the mysql server shell???or creating the buck up for all the content of the database??? i need it for my thesis,,,,tnx
    Link to this post 01 Jul 13

i using mysql server cli combining with visual studio vb.net 2008 how can i create the syntax of importing db with out opening the mysql server shell???or creating the buck up for all the content of the database??? i need it for my thesis,,,,tnx

• jonjonrhernandez2nine
    i enter this line select * from attendance into outfile "c:/database/attendance.sql"; it only export the table content what i need is to export the database not the table only,,, please help,,,
    Link to this post 29 Jun 13

i enter this line
    select * from attendance into outfile "c:/database/attendance.sql";
    it only export the table content what i need is to export the database not the table only,,,
    please help,,,

• jonjonrhernandez2nine
    mysql server
    can some one help me to export and import sql cli????needed so much thank you
    Link to this post 25 Jun 13

can some one help me to export and import sql cli????needed so much thank you

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board