• Last Logged In: 01 Jul 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Ubuntu_Cat
    RE: Linux Desktop Wishlist
    Thunder Bird ( as default email client) xfce on more distributions as derfault desk top invironment flurndo mega bundle plugins for audio & video in the repositories Graphical front end for iptables firewall condfigurationh Better interoperability with Windows and OS X Option to purchase and install softwarer similar to Click and run for Linspire/freespire (for ubuntu abnd Slack ware) Ouyt of the box support for Broad Com BCM 4312 wifi cards supporst for the freebsd port and packages
    Link to this post 30 May 09

Thunder Bird ( as default email client)
    xfce on more distributions as derfault desk top invironment
    flurndo mega bundle plugins for audio & video in the repositories
    Graphical front end for iptables firewall condfigurationh
    Better interoperability with Windows and OS X
    Option to purchase and install softwarer similar to Click and run for Linspire/freespire (for ubuntu abnd Slack ware)
    Ouyt of the box support for Broad Com BCM 4312 wifi cards
    supporst for the freebsd port and packages

• Ubuntu_Cat
    RE: Random people asking to be added as friends
    [b]SiduS wrote:[/b] [I don't care about "Guru" status. I know my skills, and I think most people that are real Guru's don't care either :)[/quote] I agree with you kon the guru status, I would rather help other linux users solve their problems thank be stuck up linux elitist!
    Link to this post 30 May 09

SiduS wrote:
    [I don't care about "Guru" status. I know my skills, and I think most people that are real Guru's don't care either :)[/quote]

I agree with you kon the guru status, I would rather help other linux users solve their problems thank be stuck up linux elitist!

• Ubuntu_Cat
    RE: A Helpful Linux Links Page
    [url]http://www.linuxquestions.org[/url]
    Link to this post 23 May 09

http://www.linuxquestions.org

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board