• Last Logged In: 28 Oct 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Gmanprime500
    Hello
    Hello my name is Bryan or Gmanprime500 as my username says, I have only been using linux since 2009 but I love it. Ive switched distros many times though I always end up coming back to Sabayon or Arch. At the moment I have just reinstalled a distro on my laptop... I was using Zorin OS but decided I wanted something different so i switched to fedora 19 and Im loving it. Tried making a forum account on the linux.org site and apperently their anti spam stuff is really bad lol. I was getting correct ansers every time but apperently it didnt think I was XD. Enviornment wise I was always a lover of classic Gnome2 but switched to XFCE when gnome3 released because I didnt like it. Ive used mate but have become accustomed to XFCE and stay with it now although I have also tried enlightenment and enjoy it. I am a gamer and until recently I almost always had a duel boot windows partition set up so I could play some games that I couldnt work through wine but recently Ive started moving all my stuff over to linux to make the 100% switch especially now that steam is on linux.
    Link to this post 25 Oct 13

Hello my name is Bryan or Gmanprime500 as my username says, I have only been using linux since 2009 but I love it. Ive switched distros many times though I always end up coming back to Sabayon or Arch. At the moment I have just reinstalled a distro on my laptop... I was using Zorin OS but decided I wanted something different so i switched to fedora 19 and Im loving it. Tried making a forum account on the linux.org site and apperently their anti spam stuff is really bad lol. I was getting correct ansers every time but apperently it didnt think I was XD. Enviornment wise I was always a lover of classic Gnome2 but switched to XFCE when gnome3 released because I didnt like it. Ive used mate but have become accustomed to XFCE and stay with it now although I have also tried enlightenment and enjoy it. I am a gamer and until recently I almost always had a duel boot windows partition set up so I could play some games that I couldnt work through wine but recently Ive started moving all my stuff over to linux to make the 100% switch especially now that steam is on linux.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board