• Last Logged In: 31 Oct 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • MaOnFir3
    Redirect Traffic
    Hello i want to redirect user's internet traffic (UDP&TCP)especially UDP to an server that locate in another country to reduce latency . as the current route is VERY bad . What software would you recommend on the remote Ubuntu server to make this possible? i have tried squid3 but i don't need 95% of its future plus its complicated. i just need a simple server able to go grab the data and return it back to the user simple as that no user authentication required nor DB or ACL .. Thank you :)
    Link to this post 31 Oct 13

Hello
    i want to redirect user's internet traffic (UDP&TCP)especially UDP to an server that locate in another country to reduce latency . as the current route is VERY bad .

What software would you recommend on the remote Ubuntu server to make this possible?

i have tried squid3 but i don't need 95% of its future plus its complicated. i just need a simple server able to go grab the data and return it back to the user simple as that no user authentication required nor DB or ACL ..

Thank you :)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board