• Last Logged In: 14 Nov 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Pswhyremote
    check_sanity_eventhandler Error
    Hello, I am new to Yocto Project and I am creating an Image on X86 Host machine for a NitrogenX6 board. I have finished with build and wanted to Flash an SD Card image. I went to my /deploy/images but I don't see any file with a ".sdcard" extension. I only have bzImage file. Is bzImage file same as the .sdcard ? Secondly, I am trying to make a U-boot and my target machine is Nitrogen6x Sabrelite, I updated my machine name to Nitrogen6x Sabrelite. But i am getting check_sanity_eventhandler Error. Please help..
    Link to this post 14 Nov 13

Hello,

I am new to Yocto Project and I am creating an Image on X86 Host machine for a NitrogenX6 board. I have finished with build and wanted to Flash an SD Card image. I went to my <build directory>/deploy/images but I don't see any file with a ".sdcard" extension. I only have bzImage file. Is bzImage file same as the <image file>.sdcard ?

Secondly, I am trying to make a U-boot and my target machine is Nitrogen6x Sabrelite, I updated my machine name to Nitrogen6x Sabrelite. But i am getting check_sanity_eventhandler Error.

Please help..

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board