• Last Logged In: 29 Nov 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • roosemberth
    RE: From Kernel 2.6 to 3.11
    Hi!, I'm working on an Embedded ARM Device, Current support is kernel 3.4, but 3.11 deployment has already started (anyway we needed it for developing opencl PVR Driver), On my board, I'm running Linaro Ubuntu 12.11, but In my application I'll be running Ubuntu Core 13.11. And I want to modify scheduler to assign task to different processors in a particular way (Kind of disabling L2 for a group) and in the other group run SELECTED Tasks.
    Link to this post 29 Nov 13

Hi!, I'm working on an Embedded ARM Device, Current support is kernel 3.4, but 3.11 deployment has already started (anyway we needed it for developing opencl PVR Driver), On my board, I'm running Linaro Ubuntu 12.11, but In my application I'll be running Ubuntu Core 13.11. And I want to modify scheduler to assign task to different processors in a particular way (Kind of disabling L2 for a group) and in the other group run SELECTED Tasks.

• roosemberth
    From Kernel 2.6 to 3.11
    Hi!, Reciently, I started reading O'Reilly's Understanding the Linux Kernel (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596005658.do), I'm by halft book and I would like to know how can I make the step from kernel 2.6 (Which the book writes about) to 3.12 or 3.11 (One of the lastest kernels). Best Regards! - Roosemberth Palacios
    Link to this post 29 Nov 13

Hi!, Reciently, I started reading O'Reilly's Understanding the Linux Kernel (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596005658.do), I'm by halft book and I would like to know how can I make the step from kernel 2.6 (Which the book writes about) to 3.12 or 3.11 (One of the lastest kernels).

Best Regards!
    - Roosemberth Palacios

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board