• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 10 Feb

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • SreenadhS
    I want to build a toolchain for ARM with a runtime library which doesn't contain thumb instructions
    Hello I want to build a toolchain for ARM with a runtime library which doesn't contain thumb instructions. What are the proper steps to do that. By payment can I get that. Sreenadh S.
    Link to this post 10 Feb

Hello

I want to build a toolchain for ARM with a runtime library which doesn't
    contain thumb instructions.
    What are the proper steps to do that. By payment can I get that.

Sreenadh S.

• SreenadhS
    Linux Device Driver Development for USB, Ethernet, SATA IP cores....
    Sir, I want to write bare minimum Linux device drivers of USB, Ethernet and SATA for my arm board. The USB, Ethernet and SATA IP cores are developed by us. So it is not possible to download those drivers from internet. We have the working full fledged firmware for those. The only need is to convert those firmware to simple Linux device driver format. I just want a simple structure of the drivers for doing that. I have read many documents; but all those documents are complicated and so I am not getting a start to develop those drivers. Sincerely, Sreenadh S. Hardware Design Group Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Trivandrum Kerala India
    Link to this post 03 Jan

Sir,

I want to write bare minimum Linux device drivers of USB, Ethernet and SATA for my arm board.
    The USB, Ethernet and SATA IP cores are developed by us. So it is not possible to download those drivers from internet. We have the working full fledged firmware for those.
    The only need is to convert those firmware to simple Linux device driver format.
    I just want a simple structure of the drivers for doing that. I have read many documents; but all those documents are complicated and so I am not getting a start to develop those drivers.

Sincerely,

Sreenadh S.
    Hardware Design Group
    Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
    Trivandrum
    Kerala
    India

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board