• Last Logged In: 31 Jan

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • nachlr
    Best linux distro for Flash Designer.
    Hi All! Hope this thread finds you well :) First of all, thank you for taking the time entering this post and helping me choose wich linux distro suits better for my Notebook. First, let me tell you that i can't work without the Adobe CS Tools. Flash being the most needed one, but also i work with Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. I hate windows and want to switch to Linux (i've already tried it several times and love it), but i don't know wich linux distro to choose. Here i'm attaching my hardware specs and hopefully i can run a VM or something like that to run the adobe cs, and work seamlessly between linux and windows apps? :) Please let me know! [b]Processor:[/b] Intel Core i5-2450M @ 2.50Ghz x64 [b]RAM:[/b] 4GB [b]VGA:[/b] Intel HD Graphics 3000 (onboard) Thank you!!! Cheers,
    Link to this post 31 Jan

Hi All! Hope this thread finds you well :)
    First of all, thank you for taking the time entering this post and helping me choose wich linux distro suits better for my Notebook.

First, let me tell you that i can't work without the Adobe CS Tools. Flash being the most needed one, but also i work with Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.

I hate windows and want to switch to Linux (i've already tried it several times and love it), but i don't know wich linux distro to choose.

Here i'm attaching my hardware specs and hopefully i can run a VM or something like that to run the adobe cs, and work seamlessly between linux and windows apps? :) Please let me know!

Processor: Intel Core i5-2450M @ 2.50Ghz x64
    RAM: 4GB
    VGA: Intel HD Graphics 3000 (onboard)

Thank you!!!
    Cheers,

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board