• Last Logged In: 06 Mar

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • noobplus
    graphical display using an lkm
    Hi I'm new to loadable kernel modules, and I am supposed to do a project in loadable kernel modules, and I've decided to create security alerts to the user using an lkm Is it possible to create a popup screen to the user, using an lkm? and what header files should I import? is there a documentation for the header files, if possible? regards dhilip
    Link to this post 08 Feb

Hi
    I'm new to loadable kernel modules, and I am supposed to do a project in loadable kernel modules, and I've decided to create security alerts to the user using an lkm
    Is it possible to create a popup screen to the user, using an lkm? and what header files should I import? is there a documentation for the header files, if possible?

regards
    dhilip

• noobplus
    deleting oclhashcat+ kernel 4098
    Hi I need help, My backtrack Linux backtrack memory is full and when I saw disk check, /rofs/pentest/password/oclhostcat+/kernels/4098 was 1.5GB sized, I can work no more on Linux without disk space, Could I delete the kernel/4098 file? does it contain important codings? Any inevitables happen on deleting kernel/4098? regards
    Link to this post 02 Feb

Hi I need help, My backtrack Linux backtrack memory is full and when I saw disk check,
    /rofs/pentest/password/oclhostcat+/kernels/4098 was 1.5GB sized,
    I can work no more on Linux without disk space, Could I delete the kernel/4098 file? does it contain important codings? Any inevitables happen on deleting kernel/4098?

regards

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board