Posted
  • kastoo
    RE: Newbie here
    Gees after 3 hours said didn't download....what a pain
    Link to this post 06 Mar

Gees after 3 hours said didn't download....what a pain

• kastoo
    I found Linux mint with cinnamon for free...downloading now but How to burn ontocd so it runs when inserted into cd drive to target hd?
    Link to this post 06 Mar

I found Linux mint with cinnamon for free...downloading now but How to burn ontocd so it runs when inserted into cd drive to target hd?

• kastoo
    It wants 16 bucks to download...thought it was free?
    Link to this post 06 Mar

It wants 16 bucks to download...thought it was free?

• kastoo
    Thx will do
    Link to this post 06 Mar

Thx will do

• kastoo
    Newbie here
    Always wondered about Linux since like 2002. I am having a hard time down loading it...always get spam or buy this or buy that. I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 I just bought and I'd like to install Linux on it. Can I install Linux on it with no other operating system already on the hard drive? I'm so lost....I shouldn't be...I have been farting around with computers since 1988. I see disks for sale on Ebay but I hate to spend money if I can just download it myself. Does anyone on this forum live in Lagrange GA that can help me out?
    Link to this post 06 Mar

Always wondered about Linux since like 2002. I am having a hard time down loading it...always get spam or buy this or buy that. I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 I just bought and I'd like to install Linux on it. Can I install Linux on it with no other operating system already on the hard drive? I'm so lost....I shouldn't be...I have been farting around with computers since 1988. I see disks for sale on Ebay but I hate to spend money if I can just download it myself. Does anyone on this forum live in Lagrange GA that can help me out?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board