• Last Logged In: 26 Jun

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Zuloo
    RE: How can I uninstall Linux mint and Install Win 7
    How would I go about changing to bios to boot from usb?
    Link to this post 26 Jun

How would I go about changing to bios to boot from usb?

• Zuloo
    How can I uninstall Linux mint and Install Win 7
    Hello, I couldn't really find a spot for this, If it needs to be moved I can do that no problem. Goal: Uninstall of Linux Mint and prep for Install of Windows 7 from USB I am trying to help a friend who received a laptop from a family member, But.... I am having a hard time fining internet searches to properly instruct me on how to remove linux mint so I can install windows. I assume I cannot boot from USB for that would be too easy. I have installed Linux and windows both before and for some reason I don't remember what I had to do to remove Ubuntu but I don't remember having this hard of a time. Thanks for any help!
    Link to this post 24 Jun

Hello, I couldn't really find a spot for this, If it needs to be moved I can do that no problem.

Goal: Uninstall of Linux Mint and prep for Install of Windows 7 from USB

I am trying to help a friend who received a laptop from a family member, But.... I am having a hard time fining internet searches to properly instruct me on how to remove linux mint so I can install windows.

I assume I cannot boot from USB for that would be too easy. I have installed Linux and windows both before and for some reason I don't remember what I had to do to remove Ubuntu but I don't remember having this hard of a time.

Thanks for any help!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board