• Last Logged In: 04 Jun 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • anthonyy
    Does anybody use telenav
    I have telenav with AT&t and I can't live without it, literally. I have had a Garmin nuvi 750 and TomTom GO 720, and Telenav literally has at least twice the POI. I remember those expensive map updates too, telenav has FREE map, poi, voice, etc updates. I first saw TeleNav mentioned in the New York Times and then I went to their website: www.telenav.com $10/month is a great deal, especially considering it offers more features than a $600 standalone unit. Anybody out there share my view? Opinions? :silly:
    Link to this post 05 Jun 09

I have telenav with AT&t and I can't live without it, literally. I have had a Garmin nuvi 750 and TomTom GO 720, and Telenav literally has at least twice the POI. I remember those expensive map updates too, telenav has FREE map, poi, voice, etc updates. I first saw TeleNav mentioned in the New York Times and then I went to their website: www.telenav.com $10/month is a great deal, especially considering it offers more features than a $600 standalone unit. Anybody out there share my view? Opinions? :silly:

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board