• Last Logged In: 09 Jun 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • philpense
    RE: Project Management App
    Much thanks for your timely reply. I am a Microsoft Certified systems administrator with some clients that have issues with Microsoft or at least its leadership. They want no Microsoft products in their office. I would want a project server software that can be virtualized and support five simultaneous users. It should also have the ability to connect with Microsoft's project management client software such as 'Project Professional 2003" Much thanks for your continued guidance
    Link to this post 10 Jun 09

Much thanks for your timely reply. I am a Microsoft Certified systems administrator with some clients that have issues with Microsoft or at least its leadership. They want no Microsoft products in their office. I would want a project server software that can be virtualized and support five simultaneous users. It should also have the ability to connect with Microsoft's project management client software such as 'Project Professional 2003" Much thanks for your continued guidance

• philpense
    Project Management App
    I write to inquire if there is a 'Linux' Project management server or an open source equivalent to the Microsoft Server. New to Linux and would appreciate an informed opinion.
    Link to this post 09 Jun 09

I write to inquire if there is a 'Linux' Project management server or an open source equivalent to the Microsoft Server. New to Linux and would appreciate an informed opinion.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board