• Last Logged In: 09 Jan 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • ghost
    dmg installation or best alternative.
    evening ladies and gents, i'm trying to install carbon copy cloner to damn small linux, but it uses a dmg file. i need this because my linux computer needs to be able to fix mac computers. anyways is there some program that i can use as a compatibility layer for the carbon copy cloner? failing that do you have any suggestions for an alternative that would do the same thing just as well if not better?
    Link to this post 09 Jan 10

evening ladies and gents, i'm trying to install carbon copy cloner to damn small linux, but it uses a dmg file. i need this because my linux computer needs to be able to fix mac computers. anyways is there some program that i can use as a compatibility layer for the carbon copy cloner? failing that do you have any suggestions for an alternative that would do the same thing just as well if not better?

• ghost
    RE: virtual computer for every monitor
    thankyou soo much! it isn't exactly much but it is sending me in what i hope is the right direction! i was able to get a rough translation of the site and was able to get a search able name for the technique. once again thankyou!
    Link to this post 19 Jun 09

thankyou soo much! it isn't exactly much but it is sending me in what i hope is the right direction! i was able to get a rough translation of the site and was able to get a search able name for the technique. once again thankyou!

• ghost
    virtual computer for every monitor
    alright i was wondering where i could find out how to use one single computer with x number of monitors to have it's own virtual computer for each monitor without the virtual computers messing with each other. i remember reading about this somewhere and just recently remembered it when my job started taking suggestions for saving time and money. any info can help or even just a point in the right direction, and yes before you send me a link i have googled it.
    Link to this post 17 Jun 09

alright i was wondering where i could find out how to use one single computer with x number of monitors to have it's own virtual computer for each monitor without the virtual computers messing with each other.

i remember reading about this somewhere and just recently remembered it when my job started taking suggestions for saving time and money.

any info can help or even just a point in the right direction, and yes before you send me a link i have googled it.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board