• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 26 Jul 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • adorers
    RE: replacing windows me(technical doubt)
    thank u for ur reply.........................as i am new to linux.. can u please guide me how and from where to download DSL(damn small linux).........can i able to boot it from usb.......pls if possible sent me the correct link....... thank you joel.jk
    Link to this post 18 Jun 09

thank u for ur reply.........................as i am new to linux..
    can u please guide me how and from where to download DSL(damn small linux).........can i able to boot it from usb.......pls if possible sent me the correct link.......

thank you
    joel.jk

• adorers
    replacing windows me(technical doubt)
    i have a IBM thinkpad laptop having configuration(windows me) LESS THAN 64Mb ram,10GB hard disk,intel celeron . Recently i purchased wireless internet connection....so i found out that it needs atleast windows 2000 to install/run . So can you suggest me the correct linux version so that i can download and use it . Thank you JOEL.J.KALLUNGAL
    Link to this post 18 Jun 09

i have a IBM thinkpad laptop having configuration(windows me) LESS THAN 64Mb ram,10GB hard disk,intel celeron . Recently i purchased wireless internet connection....so i found out that
    it needs atleast windows 2000 to install/run . So can you suggest me the correct linux version so that i can download and use it .

Thank you
    JOEL.J.KALLUNGAL

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board