• Last Logged In: 20 Jan 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • TheAncientGoat
    RE: Why Linux ! !
    My XP box got hacked, got infected to oblivion with all kinds of malware, and was pretty much zombified beyond all recognition. No Antivirus could fix it, so I finally made the linux jump and was very happy with what I got.
    Link to this post 15 May 09

My XP box got hacked, got infected to oblivion with all kinds of malware, and was pretty much zombified beyond all recognition. No Antivirus could fix it, so I finally made the linux jump and was very happy with what I got.

• TheAncientGoat
    RE: Show Us Your Linux Desktop
    Awesome desktops people, but don't keep them secret! Tell us which DE/WM you are using, themes, distros etc :) My default Mandriva Spring 2009 KDE Desktop: [img size=256]http://www.linux.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/desktop.png[/img]
    Link to this post 15 May 09

Awesome desktops people, but don't keep them secret! Tell us which DE/WM you are using, themes, distros etc :)

My default Mandriva Spring 2009 KDE Desktop:

• TheAncientGoat
    RE: What do you think of This Forum Software
    Yes, definitely need a general Linux.com forum where we can discuss these things instead of the current forum
    Link to this post 14 May 09

Yes, definitely need a general Linux.com forum where we can discuss these things instead of the current forum

• TheAncientGoat
    RE: Games You Play under wine ! ! !
    I don't play a single game, I just play Linux native games mostly :P Spring, Sauerbraten, Gridwars, Urban Terror etc. All good games, with none of the difficulty of setting up wine.

I don't play a single game, I just play Linux native games mostly :P

Spring, Sauerbraten, Gridwars, Urban Terror etc. All good games, with none of the difficulty of setting up wine.

• TheAncientGoat
    RE: Games You Play under wine ! ! !
    Dawn Of War 40k and all its expansions, and that's pretty much it.

Dawn Of War 40k and all its expansions, and that's pretty much it.

• TheAncientGoat
    RE: where are... 'suggestions' & "meet & greet"
    Werl, according to Brian, we are supposed to be using Idea Forge to suggest things.. But I donno, I don't want to create a new account/mess around on another site just to improve this one. Imo, they should integrate the two.

Werl, according to Brian, we are supposed to be using Idea Forge to suggest things.. But I donno, I don't want to create a new account/mess around on another site just to improve this one. Imo, they should integrate the two.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board