• Last Logged In: 17 Dec 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • aboy77
    RE: Install Ubuntu on a new Packard Bell Easynote
    Hi the error was solved a few days later, dont remember the error message now but the problem was solved when i "finally" made a way into the bios and set the boot priority to be cd/dvd at first pri :)
    Link to this post 17 Dec 12

Hi the error was solved a few days later, dont remember the error message now but the problem was solved when i "finally" made a way into the bios and set the boot priority to be cd/dvd at first pri :)

• aboy77
    Install Ubuntu on a new Packard Bell Easynote
    Hi, first i would like to say, i [u]have[/u] searched a lot for a solution for this on google, with no luck. I have bought a brand new Packard Bell Easynote and want to install latest version of Ubuntu, and "kick" out Windows 8. But for some reason i am not able to enter Ubuntu after i have installed. Anyone know the problem and have a solution? BR Arild
    Link to this post 07 Dec 12

Hi, first i would like to say, i have searched a lot for a solution for this on google, with no luck.
    I have bought a brand new Packard Bell Easynote and want to install latest version of Ubuntu, and "kick" out Windows 8. But for some reason i am not able to enter Ubuntu after i have installed.

Anyone know the problem and have a solution?

BR
    Arild

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board