• Last Logged In: 05 Aug 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • greentea3721
    Ahha~ give you some suggestion...
    Ahha~ in my experience I have also tried to use some species of video converter developed by different soft companies. Here I share my pleasure and hope there are some help to you, maybe just a bit! [url=http://www.audiotoolsfactory.com/dvd-to-avi.html]Dvd to avi[/url] is a good software! The interface is very beautiful! During using course, I think there are many profits to be praised! The followings are some ranks I list! 1.Support batch conversion. 2.Rip with high quality and fast speed 3.Can cut any segment of the DVD Movie 4.Its auto shutdown function can automatically shut down PC when the conversion is complete 5.Support preview before you convert. 6.It is powerful and easy-to-use interface, everybody can quickly master it.
    Link to this post 05 Aug 09

Ahha~ in my experience I have also tried to use some species of video converter developed by different soft companies.
    Here I share my pleasure and hope there are some help to you, maybe just a bit!

Dvd to avi is a good software! The interface is very beautiful! During using course, I think there are many profits to be praised! The followings are some ranks I list!

1.Support batch conversion.
    2.Rip with high quality and fast speed
    3.Can cut any segment of the DVD Movie
    4.Its auto shutdown function can automatically shut down PC when the conversion is complete
    5.Support preview before you convert.
    6.It is powerful and easy-to-use interface, everybody can quickly master it.

• greentea3721
    Plese give me some suggestion,thx
    I would like to get one cheaper converter and good enough for me novice, as i know wondershare, xili and anyvideo is not bad but the price i cannot accept. Recently there're several friends heard of a video converter named [url=http://www.audiotoolsfactory.com/dvd-to-avi.html]dvd to avi[/url] from audiotoolsfactory. It’s easier to operate and more practically for you, the best worthy to mention is the lower price. Especially under economic crisis, I think the shine product is easy to operate and also it has competed price. Have you got some other better converter you can recommend to me, thx!

I would like to get one cheaper converter and good enough for me novice, as i know wondershare, xili and anyvideo is not bad but the price i cannot accept. Recently there're several friends heard of a video converter named dvd to avi from audiotoolsfactory. It’s easier to operate and more practically for you, the best worthy to mention is the lower price. Especially under economic crisis, I think the shine product is easy to operate and also it has competed price. Have you got some other better converter you can recommend to me, thx!

• greentea3721
    Teach you how to rip DVD to AVI
    How to convert DVD to AVI ? This problem bothering me for a long time! Now I find a solution, i put it to share and hope there are some help to you, maybe just a bit! 1.Start the program [url=http://www.audiotoolsfactory.com/dvd-to-avi.html]DVD to AVI Converter[/url], 2.Click "Add DVD" button, Select a DVD (or DVD Folder, ISO file, IFO file) in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD’s information, such as chapter, title, etc., will be shown in the file list 3. Select output format, Select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens. 4. Set output folder, click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK. 5. After all the settings, click convert button to begin convertint files. Then wait a moment, you'll have the output files that you want. 6. [url=http://www.audiotoolsfactory.com/dvd-to-avi.html]DVD to AVI Converter[/url] support Other functions, such as cut segment that you like, and set the output files parameter, such as subtitle, video size, video/audio quality, channels, etc.

How to convert DVD to AVI ? This problem bothering me for a long time! Now I find a solution, i put it to share and hope there are some help to you, maybe just a bit!

1.Start the program DVD to AVI Converter,
    2.Click "Add DVD" button, Select a DVD (or DVD Folder, ISO file, IFO file) in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD’s information, such as chapter, title, etc., will be shown in the file list
    3. Select output format, Select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
    4. Set output folder, click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.
    5. After all the settings, click convert button to begin convertint files. Then wait a moment, you'll have the output files that you want.
    6. DVD to AVI Converter support Other functions, such as cut segment that you like, and set the output files parameter, such as subtitle, video size, video/audio quality, channels, etc.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board