• Last Logged In: 08 Aug 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Gitri043
    RE: Acer Aspire 5739 & nVidia GeForce GT 130M
    Thank you for the advice Kryptikos, i will have that in mind for next time. and thank you for the help.
    Link to this post 08 Aug 09

Thank you for the advice Kryptikos, i will have that in mind for next time. and thank you for the help.

• Gitri043
    Acer Aspire 5739 & nVidia GeForce GT 130M
    Hi.. i am kinda new at this, but i am in need of a new laptop, that is compatible with linux, (because i am studing computer science) and i was wondering if Acer Aspirte 5739 will work with linux? Acer Aspire 5739 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile (3MB L2 cache, 2.00 GHz) Chipset: Mobile Intel PM45 Express Memory: 4GB (2/2) DDR3 1066 Storage: 500GB* hard drive Video: nVidia GeForce GT 130M Is the nVidia Geforce GT 130M compatible with any linux version? -------------------------------------------------- do you have any other laptops that you would recommend? what i need is: - 350 Gb hard drive or more - not make alot of noise but most important thing is that it has to work good with linux. can anyone please help me? Thank you for the help (in advance)!!
    Link to this post 08 Aug 09

Hi..
    i am kinda new at this, but i am in need of a new laptop, that is compatible with linux, (because i am studing computer science) and i was wondering if Acer Aspirte 5739 will work with linux?

Acer Aspire 5739
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile
    (3MB L2 cache, 2.00 GHz)
    Chipset: Mobile Intel PM45 Express
    Memory: 4GB (2/2) DDR3 1066
    Storage: 500GB* hard drive
    Video: nVidia GeForce GT 130M

Is the nVidia Geforce GT 130M compatible with any linux version?

--------------------------------------------------
    do you have any other laptops that you would recommend?
    what i need is:
    - 350 Gb hard drive or more
    - not make alot of noise
    but most important thing is that it has to work good with linux.

can anyone please help me?

Thank you for the help (in advance)!!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board