Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Linux Distributions Slackware facing problem when run , yakuake in Slackware

facing problem when run , yakuake in Slackware

Link to this post 02 Aug 11

Somehow, the letter, 'S' is replaced with Emotions..

Well, if the apps is working fine now... there's no point in debugging it! ;)

Regards

mfillpot wrote:

If you keep having dbus error messages and the rights are correctly assigned then you may have installed a corrupt package or the dbus package my be installed in a bad sector of your disk.

Check your error logs in /var/log to see if anything else is reporting weird to properly locate the cause.

After, re-installation, did not get those. I checked the logs in /var/log . So many files and folders. I navigated. I found the yakuake, in recently updated package, latest removed package list. regarding Dbus error, I can not able to find more information.

marc wrote:

Well, if the apps is working fine now... there's no point in debugging it! ;)

Regards

yeah, But, am sorry to all people. Without waiting for a considerable period of time, I just flushed and installed again . But, now digging more in /var/log .

And as I mentioned in previous post, I got error with my ALSA sound driver too. Some, problem, after rebooting this too disappeared. I guess, the re-installation of yakuake also some un-necessary thing. After rebooting, it might also get worked.

Got one more thing. If faced any problem with hardware/related to hardware, check for the same with rebooting too ...

Thanks all.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board