Linux.com

Articles and Tutorials

Link to this post 27 Jul 11

mfillpot wrote:

[b]

I am sorry that I forgot about your posts, .

No need to say sorry matt. I understood , most of the people are in vacation.

I will continue to push the admins to get them published or maybe even get something better set.

thank you matt .:)

I hope I didn't appear too impatient in my previous posts... I think it would save authors a little frustration however, if their submissions were at least acknowledged as having been received and explaining that it may be days or weeks before an article is approved. Had I known that ahead of time I wouldn't have made any fuss, lol.

I put a new-and-improved version of my article on my personal blog and offered it to the editor(s) via e-mail.

Thanks for explaining things a bit!

-Robin

dixiedancer wrote:

I think it would save authors a little frustration however, if their submissions were at least acknowledged as having been received and explaining that it may be days or weeks before an article is approved.

I also have same feeling. But, I heard the steps are going on to enhance the site management. So, hope soon these things will be available.
And thats a good entry :-)

Link to this post 28 Jul 11

Sorry chekk for the delay. Spent too much time working and not enough contribution. And done worry, you will get a result.

is there any intrest in some articles by the way? I have some time on my hands soon so I was thinking of doing articles on howto:

SSO (ldap+nss+Active directory)
Webserver (with a kick, thttpd and you)
Mailserver (with a kick, anti-spam/virus and vdomains)

How do I send one to you? Can you take it in html since I most often use a wiki to create content?

Clicky here[/url=http://www.linux.com/creating-articles] to learn about submitting articles. And yes, you can submit them in HTML too! Quote from the source above:

* Use the HTML Editor tool to enter HTML-formatted content. The simpler the HTML, the better.
* If you have images, link them from a source site, such as your own site or a third-part imaging site such as Flickr.

The more articles the better, I should think.

-Robin

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board