Linux.com

Skype for linux

Link to this post 06 Jul 11

marc wrote:
[About that Google+ things...I'd love to try it if I had an account... (invite anyone? :P )
[/quote]

Marc,
You are among the users that I have been trying to get invited, but at this point it doesn't look like any new invites will be available before it goes public. You will know if I succeed in sending invites.

@Matthew:
After your invitation I got this from their pages:
"
Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon.
"

I've to wait for a while... :unsure:

Thanks guys. I viewed the google+ project and it looks very promising. I hope this will prove beneficial.

Link to this post 07 Jul 11

Invites are back up, I sent you one, hopefully it will work. Let me know.

Edit: Robin still didn't get her invite email, it's taking longer than when I got mine. Keep your fingers crossed.

Edit2: If anyone has gotten an invite previously that stated Google was over capacity, TRY AGAIN, using that same email. I got Robin in by clicking on "Learn more about Google+". From there it went straight to the join screen. Good luck guys.

BTW - I would like to thank the members of Reddit who have kept me informed about the goings on re: Google+. I got my initial account from a Redditor, and tonight they let me know that invites were open again. Upboat for you all. Heh.

I just sent invites to Andrea, Istimsak and Marc.

mfillpot wrote:

I just sent invites to Andrea, Istimsak and Marc.

Wow! thanks a lot!

I'm trying to get in but I keep getting the "try later" message :(

Hopefully I'll be able to join and we can try a many-to-many video thing :)

Yay!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board