Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Off Topic Small Talk To the 200+ Guests online every day or so.

To the 200+ Guests online every day or so.

Link to this post 08 Jul 11

Please register a account and introduce yourself, no reason to stay in the dark.

Link to this post 08 Jul 11

RSims wrote:

Please register a account and introduce yourself, no reason to stay in the dark.

There is no reason to register either. They might be just looking around or they do not want to register ;)

Regards

Link to this post 09 Jul 11

Ha Na ... Ha Na Lee

We expected you.

Link to this post 09 Jul 11

I welcome everyone to join the site, but the visitors are welcome to stay visitors if they wish. All that matters is that people can find solutions to their problems.

Link to this post 17 Jul 11

I only registered so I could pose a few questions that I didn't find answers to searching the site. I had no idea I'd end up sticking around and even contributing once in awhile in my little small way! On most sites I'm just a "lurker," lol.

Link to this post 17 Jul 11

Robin
Just an FYI, we've been noticing a great many guests recently. When you are in the home screen of the forum, check out the number of guests next to the names that are online. I spotted close to 500 the other night, though we've been averaging about 200. This is what this thread is about. BTW - Welcome back.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board