Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Off Topic Small Talk To the 200+ Guests online every day or so.

To the 200+ Guests online every day or so.

Link to this post 17 Jul 11

Ok how about the 200th guest starting today wins a prize? Kill the mystery behind them all. lol.

341 Guests at present in main, was 241 when I signed in before, interesting. Could these be bots? Or maybe aliens searching for the one true kernel.

Edit: In the time it took to write that, guests jumped to 464. If you are aliens, beam us up please. We are also searching for intelligent life in this universe.

Edit: Wow 999 guests at 1:20am EST 07/17/11, now that's a record.
Edit: Record broken:

We welcome all, including the Aliens. Of course, if there aliens visiting, please, contribute your knowledge...lol

Link to this post 27 Jul 11

I registered after reading this thread in all honesty...why not! right?!?!

I guess I give in to peer pressure too often. :)

Welcome aboard Sean. Well, that accounts for one of the Guests. I guess the rest are shy.

Shy, maybe. I "lurk" without posting for a lonnnng time on most forums until I get a sense of how things go in that community. "Think before you speak," Papa always says.

Besides, it's always best to gather intelligence before launching an invasion, lol!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board