Linux.com

hi all

Link to this post 13 Jun 09

hallo
my name is david and i am 16 years old. i started linux ubuntu about a year ago. i spend quite a lots of time on it, researching and learning different things about linux and unix. can you tell me please is there any way i could earn some pocket money with linux from home while i am spending time on it.
i am in school as well and i dont want to work part time on something else because after i cant spend time on linux. can you suggest me what to do please.
thank you very much appreciate it.

Link to this post 30 Jun 09

Interesting question -

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be to build web-sites for local companies in your area. If of course you know how to do that sort of thing.

Other than that maybe offer your skills to the community in teaching others about and how to use Linux. Maybe they'll pay you.. .:-)

Link to this post 01 Jul 09

Learn about the server edition and then offer your services for server setup and maintainance for companies or institutions.

Link to this post 02 Jul 09

contract yourself to local businesses and see if they need some IT work done.

Link to this post 26 Nov 09

kggy wrote:

Learn about the server edition and then offer your services for server setup and maintainance for companies or institutions.

where I can found some server edition concernung ubuntu?

Link to this post 26 Nov 09

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board