Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Linux System Administration Web Management upgrade my website without disturbing current load

upgrade my website without disturbing current load

Link to this post 11 Apr 11

i hv already sent them my qurey ...but no reply :(

kushallinux wrote:

i hv already sent them my qurey ...but no reply :(

Have you attempted to call their contact phone numbers from the bottom of their website?

No , its international call :(

With paid software it is much harder to find assistance because only paid customers have access to the complete code, database structure and required libraries to properly analyze the issues and potential resolutions. Unfortunately I am unwilling to pay for software to assist a company's customer when their support has failed.

At this point because you have already shown us the error message stating that the configuration is damaged, I would recommend copying the past schema tables into a new schema, removing the old schema and all code from Ezpublish, reinstalling everything then attempting to populate the new schema tables with the old data. This is not the easiest or cleanest method and it is possible that the old data will not work in the new format, but without official support you are left with very few alternatives.

Link to this post 12 Apr 11

Or you can pay a local IT professional as a consultant to work on resolving the issues for you.

Link to this post 14 Apr 11

actually my company is taken me to solve linux related problems
so i cant heir any consultant

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board