- OMAP 3530 Applications Processor with
-- ARM Cortex-A8 CPU,
-- C64x+ digital signal processor (DSP) core,
-- the POWERVR SGX for 2D and 3D graphics acceleration
- 600 MHz
- Up to 1200 Dhrystone MIPS
- 256MB RAM
- 256MB Flash
- I/O pin compatible with all OMAP 35x-based Overo COMs
- on-board microSD card slot
- I2C, PWM lines (6), A/D (6), 1-wire, UART, SPI, Camera in,
- Extra MMC lines.
- Headset, Microphone, backup battery,
- USB OTG signals, USB HS Host
- Optional 802.11(g) and Bluetooth¬Æ
- (2) 70-pin connectors: AVX 5602 series
- (1) 27-pin flex ribbon connector
- Linux 2.6.33+
- Beagleboard compatible
The Gumstix Overo series are tiny, powerful Linux computer-on-module boards that can provide an easy to use Linux computer or be the brains to any innovation that you'd like.
The Overo COMs, just the size of your finger or a stick of gum, are driven by Texas Instruments OMAP Applications Processors, run Linux and use the OpenEmbedded build environment.