Today Platform Computing announced the release of Platform Symphony 5.1, its popular service oriented architecture (SOA) application. With it’s enhanced architecture, Symphony offers the following new capabilities:
- Easier Application On-boarding
- Faster, easier, less costly development and testing for applications allows customers to retain investments in existing applications.
- GPU Support and intelligent GPU workload scheduling exposes available resources at the enterprise grid orchestrator (EGO) software layer. The Platform Symphony Software Developer Kit (SDK) also adapts GPU-aware CUDA applications to make these applications callable as Symphony services.
- Higher Scalability and performance limits
- Expanded scalability to manage 10,000 services per application, 40,000 cores per cluster (5,000 hosts) and 300 applications per cluster