- Advanced Lustre Administration, with an emphasis on planning for performance tuning
- Lustre 2.4 and 2.5 Feature Overview
Date: Tuesday, June 18th
Time: Noon to 3:00 PM local time
Location: Room M05 of the Messhaus, inside the Leipzig Congress Center
The two tutorials will be presented by Wil Mayers from Alces Software. There is no charge for these tutorials, so come and learn more about how you can better manage and optimize your Lustre configuration, and to learn more about the important features coming in Lustre 2.4 and later.
In related news, be sure to check out our feature story on the full spectrum of ISC’13 Ancillary Events.
- Interview: Leipzig Gears up for ISC’13
- Whamcloud and Alces Software Sign Lustre Support Agreement
- Ancillary Events Line up for ISC’13 in Leipzig
The post Advanced Lustre Administration and Planning Tutorials Offered by Intel During ISC’13 appeared first on insideHPC.