I'm pleased to announce the new available EBook-Manager calibre package 0.8.57 for Balsam Professional / openSUSE.
Whats happend since the last Minorupdate?
- PDF Output: Full pagination support. No more cutoff bottom line.
- calibredb add now prints out the ids of added books
- Kobo Vox driver: Add support for new Google Play firmware
- Driver for Prestigio PMP5097PRO
- Add option to disable tooltips in the book list under Preferences->Look & Feel
- When customizing builtin recipes download the latest version of the recipe to customize instead of using the possibly out of date bundled version
- PDF Output: Use the cover from the input document when no cover is specified during a conversion
- E-book Viewer: Printing now has proper pagination with top and bottom margins no lines partially cut-off at the bottom and full style retention
- KF8 Input: Handle files with incorrectly encoded guide type entries.
- E-book viewer: Disable hyphenation on windows xp as Qt WebKit barfs on soft hyphens on windows XP
- Handle OS X systems with invalid palette colors.
- Tag Browser: Fix regression that broke partitioning of hierarchical categories.
- LRF Output: Handle negative page margins
- Template language: Fix arithmetic functions to tolerate the value 'None' as returned by raw_field()
- Fix custom title sort set in the edit metadata dialog getting reset by the conversion dialog
Where to get Calibre?
You just can add the Documentation:Tools Repository and install it via YaST or zypper. You also can use one of the following 1-Click Installer:
You wish to donate anything to the Packager?
Sounds good. Just read Donate a Coffee.
You want to try out calibre with faenza Toolbaricons?
Have a look there (German Article). If you don't know german, just add the Documentation:Tools Repository and install "calibre-faenza-icons".