This tutorial shows how to set up an Ubuntu Jeos based server as a spamfilter in Gateway mode. In the end, you will have a SpamSnake Gateway which will relay clean emails to your MTA. You will also be able to view your incoming queue, train your SpamSnake and carry out a few more advanced operations via Baruwa.
I cannot offer any guarantees that this will work for you, the same way it’s working for me.
I will use the following software:
• Web Server: Nginx v1.1.19/Uwsgi v1.0.3
• Database Server: MySQL v5.5.28
• Mail Server: Postfix v2.9.3
• Caching DNS Server: Dnsmasq 2.59
• Filter: MailScanner v4.84.5-3
• Frontend: Baruwa v1.1.2-4sn
Credit goes to the guys at HowToForge and the developers of MailScanner, Baruwa, Clamav, Nginx/Uwsgi, Mysql, Postfix, Spamassassin, Razor/Pyzor/DCC and Firehol...Read more at HowtoForge