Anyone who ever has a need to setup a firewall on Linux may be interested in Eztables.
It doesn't matter if you need to protect a laptop, server or want to setup a network firewall. Eztables supports it all.
If you're not afraid to touch the command line and edit a text file, you may be quite pleased with Eztables.
- Basic input / output filtering
- Network address translation (NAT)
- Port address translation (PAT)
- Support for VLANs
- Working with Groups / Objects to aggregate hosts and services
- Logging to syslog
- Support for plugins
- Automatically detects all network interfaces