The latest version of Nvidia Graphics driver for Linux which is Nvidia 331.79 has been released and is available for download. It comes with plenty of fixes and changes. This article will guide you to install Nvidia 331.79 in Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-installer to crash in environments where /proc is not mounted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented module signing from working correctly for the NVIDIA Unified Memory kernel module when using module signing keys generated by nvidia-installer.
- Fixed a bug that caused blank screens and flickering when rotating displays in a Base Mosaic layout.
- Fixed a bug that caused BadRRCrtc or BadRROutput errors for big-endian X11 clients making certain XRandR requests.
- Fixed a bug that corrupted certain software rendering, notably the stippled text used to represent disabled entries in xterm's pop-up menus.
Read more at YourOwnLinux