The latest version of Nvidia Graphics driver for Linux which is Nvidia 337.19 has been released and is available for download. It comes with plenty of fixes and changes. This article will guide you to install Nvidia 337.19 Beta in Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
- Fixed a bug causing mode validation to fail for 4K resolutions over HDMI in certain situations.
- Added nvidia-settings command line controls for over- and under-clocking attributes. Please see the nvidia-settings(1) manual page for more details.
- Fixed several cosmetic issues in the clock control user interface of nvidia-settings.
- Added support for the GLX_EXT_stereo_tree extension. For more details, see the extension specification: http://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/EXT/glx_stereo_tree.txt
- Enabled support for using Unified Back Buffer (UBB) and 3D Stereo with the composite extension on Quadro cards. Using stereo with a composite manager requires a stereo-aware composite manager. Otherwise, only the left eye of stereo applications will be displayed. See the GLX_EXT_stereo_tree extension specification for more details.
Read more at YourOwnLinux