Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Software Command Line Program for Viewing Mailings Lists via CLI?

Program for Viewing Mailings Lists via CLI?

Link to this post 04 Jul 11

I'm using Debian "Squeeze" on my laptop and have just made my first steps towards utilizing mailing lists in addition to online forums. What would you consider to be the best cli program for viewing and posting onto mailing lists?

GrouchoMarxist wrote:

I'm using Debian "Squeeze" on my laptop and have just made my first steps towards utilizing mailing lists in addition to online forums. What would you consider to be the best cli program for viewing and posting onto mailing lists?

In one word: mutt

marc wrote:

[b]GrouchoMarxist wrote:[/b]
[quote]I'm using Debian "Squeeze" on my laptop and have just made my first steps towards utilizing mailing lists in addition to online forums. What would you consider to be the best cli program for viewing and posting onto mailing lists?

In one word: mutt[/quote]

You, sir, have just won +1,000 Internets, redeemable at your nearest Internet.

GrouchoMarxist wrote:

[b]marc wrote:[/b]
[quote][b]GrouchoMarxist wrote:[/b]
[quote]I'm using Debian "Squeeze" on my laptop and have just made my first steps towards utilizing mailing lists in addition to online forums. What would you consider to be the best cli program for viewing and posting onto mailing lists?

In one word: mutt[/quote]

You, sir, have just won +1,000 Internets, redeemable at your nearest Internet.[/quote]

You can check the mutt-sidebar patch as well, it might interest you :)

Regards

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board