Community

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

February 27, 2017 | RE: Signing Into GRUB But...
In LFS201 Class Forum
February 24, 2017 | 11.4.a VLAN - wrong path
In LFS211 Class Forum
February 24, 2017 | 11.3 Routing - wrong path
In LFS211 Class Forum
February 24, 2017 | LFCS and Tool Parameter memorization
In LFS201 Class Forum

Recent Comments

February 28, 2017 | AT&T, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Visa, and More to Speak at Open Networking Summit 2017
Tech giants to be assembled under one roof.
February 28, 2017 | An Introduction to Vim for Sysadmins
The key to being comfortable in vi is understanding its modes, because different keys will have...
February 27, 2017 | Lab 3.1: Booting into Non-Graphical Mode Using GRUB (Ubuntu 16.10)
Sir/Ma'am...I got the text mode to work on Ubuntu 16.04 in my hypervisor (VMware). I had to change...
February 27, 2017 | RE: Signing Into GRUB But...
Hello...I got the system to work. The username and password section to sign in on text mode worked...
February 26, 2017 | 21 Open Source Projects for IoT
Really nice article. A few years back I worked on a project using open remote. It has an open...
Click Here!