Community

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

September 30, 2016 | Exercise 3.2 - Add compute host
In LFS252 Class Forum
September 30, 2016 | Firefox security
In New to Linux / Getting Started with Linux
September 30, 2016 | I need a kernal master. KThreadds forever stuck in proccesses.
In Programming and Development / Kernel Development
September 30, 2016 | Portal Error
In LFS265 Class Forum

Recent Comments

September 30, 2016 | Exercise 3.2 - Add compute host
Hello, The Horizon BUI is running on the devstack-cc. You have run the above commands on the...
September 30, 2016 | Vendors and Customers Gettin' Open Sourcey With It
Than you for a great post! You have a great point and you manage to capture interesting aspects of...
September 30, 2016 | What's the difference between creating new root fs and simply saving an executable to linux?
Thank you very much! Very useful information to us newbies! Thank you :)
September 30, 2016 | Firefox security
I am not a huge firefox user. But, I would start with adblocking and file scanning when downloading...
September 30, 2016 | I need a kernal master. KThreadds forever stuck in proccesses.
I don't think there is really much to do but to stop the program that is requesting a thread. From...
Click Here!