Linux.com

Linux Babies ! ! !

Link to this post 15 May 09

Who are Linux Babies here ?

Don't be Shy Show your Self ! !

We are here for support ! !

Tell us your Inquiries and problems encountered in your first few days in linux.

We will help you to decide to leave your Old Operating System Full of Viruses and malwares to secured Linux.

;)

That would be I... sort of.
I haven't gone full blown linux but do play with it from time to time. If I can make sure that the Citrix client works on Linux and I can work from home, then I will definately try the move sooner than later....

I am not Familiar with Citrix Apps, but try to google it out . I am pretty much sure that every softwares Runs in Windows and other Operating Systems have an equivalent software under Linux.

:woohoo:

abrenar wrote:

Who are Linux Babies here ?

Tell us your Inquiries and problems encountered in your first few days in linux.

We will help you to decide to leave your Old Operating System Full of Viruses and malwares to secured Linux.

;)

Er...I'm not sure that the term Linux "Babies" is the nicest way to entice users of Old Operating Systems. Hell, if anything, I'm a Microsoft Baby, born of the Mother Gates, suckler of the teat of Windows 95, until Linux removed the goop from mine eyes.

but, yeah, i agree - if you don't want a silicon virus magnet for a computer, install Linux.

Linux Babies, im Sorry if you didnt like it, but to explain why i called it Linux Babies is:

Define Babies:
Babies = Infant "Source Wikipedia"

"infant" derives from the Latin word infans, meaning "unable to speak." "Infant" is also a legal term referring to any child under the age of legal adulthood

Define Linux: "For ME"
Linux a great Operating system that uses by many great people in the world.

Define Linux Babies: "So i derived this term"
People who uses Linux that cant speak about it, shy to ask some question because of their ignorance about their new OS.

Thats why i told them:

FYI, ;)

Link to this post 16 May 09

Hi, abrenar. Unfortunately while there isn't a forum for site related topics (and it seems for 'off-topics' too), anything of interest for Linux beginners is lost in middle of a lot of unrelated stuff.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board