• Last Logged In: 05 Jan 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • enaut
    RE: [Solved]Old papers and articles. "reboot like a racecar"
    Thank you so much... Actually I thought of the webarchive myself, but for some reason adblock blocked the content of the article. So I just saw the header... thanks to your hint I disabled it on that page :)
    Link to this post 20 Nov 11

Thank you so much... Actually I thought of the webarchive myself, but for some reason adblock blocked the content of the article. So I just saw the header... thanks to your hint I disabled it on that page :)

• enaut
    [Solved]Old papers and articles. "reboot like a racecar"
    Hi, some time ago i read an article on linux.com with the title "reboot like a racecar" I now want to quote from this article in my bachelor thesis, but I can't find any version of this article. The previous link to the site was: http://www.linux.com/feature/150202 there are still lots of references to this site for example here: www.osnews.com/story/20398/Linux_Reboot_Like_a_Racecar_with_kexec How can I get a version of this article? has it been printed anywhere? will it get back up? Thanks for your help Franz Dietrich PS: sorry that I did put it in this category I have no Idea where else to put it.
    Link to this post 18 Nov 11

Hi,

some time ago i read an article on linux.com with the title "reboot like
    a racecar" I now want to quote from this article in my bachelor thesis,
    but I can't find any version of this article. The previous link to the
    site was: http://www.linux.com/feature/150202
    there are still lots of references to this site for example here:
    www.osnews.com/story/20398/Linux_Reboot_Like_a_Racecar_with_kexec

How can I get a version of this article? has it been printed anywhere?
    will it get back up?

Thanks for your help

Franz Dietrich
    PS: sorry that I did put it in this category I have no Idea where else to put it.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board